[Fredslist] Too bad! You missed it!

Shelley Simpson simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 16:53:57 EDT 2013

The weather was perfect for the walk along the High Line this morning.  Our
own Josh Zinder, architect extraordinaire, shared fascinating information
about the High Line - what it is, how it came to be, and the buildings
surrounding it.  Sure you can still go on the High Line, but it will be
without the inside skinny  - why are the elevators yellow? What's the story
behind the stories?  We are not telling!  I hope Josh will do this again for
us next year and I encourage those who missed out - don't be a two time
loser!  Thanks Josh for a great morning and thanks Gothamites who walked and
learned with us.

Shelley Simpson

646.549.7217

 <http://www.ssimpsonjuiceplus.com/> http://www.ssimpsonjuiceplus.com