[Fredslist] your fav B&B?

Amodeo Contracting Inc mail at amodeocontracting.com
Sat Jun 8 14:05:10 EDT 2013

My wife and I got married in Saratoga and rented a B&B for the weekend. Beautiful and 3 miles from the heart of Saratoga which is a great place. Very historic as well.

The name of the place is called The Mansion. Website is www.themansionsaratoga.com.

It's our favorite place and I'm sure you would love it.

Hope it helps!

Damian Amodeo, President

Amodeo Contracting Inc
PO Box 208