[Fredslist] What is your total?

Jill S. Haimson jhaimson at preferredenv.com
Thu Jun 6 09:37:22 EDT 2013

This is my total:

1. two lawyers
2. Physical therapist
3. Handyman
4. Speech therapist  - friend and mentor!
5. Financial planner
6. Awning guy
7. Plumber
8. Landscaper
9. endless leads for friends' children for jobs
10. Insurance
11. Engineer! And now Friend
12. Work for my firm and most importantly
13. Amazing Relationships!

Jill S. Haimson, CGWP, PG
Principal

PREFERRED ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
323 Merrick Avenue
North Merrick, New York 11566

Port Authority of NY & NJ, NYS & NYC Certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise

www.preferredenv.com

TEL: 516- 546-1100 x 32
CELL: 516-647-4211