[Fredslist] Melville, NY ***Home For Sale***

tom.hanik at ultimateabstract.com tom.hanik at ultimateabstract.com
Wed Jun 5 13:00:55 EDT 2013

Hi,

A good friend of mine is selling her home located in Melville, NY
(Half Hollow Hills SD). Please let me know if there is interest and I
will connect you with her directly. Thanks. TJH

51 Northcote Dr - Melville, New York

Huge Price Reduction!! Come Home To This Beautiful Exeter Colonial
Located In A Country Club Community. Hw Fls Throughout. 5 Bdrms, 4.5
Updated Bths, Lg Updated Eik W Ss Appl & Corian Counters. Bdrm & Full
Bth On Main Leval. Home Office Off F/R. New Anderson Windows, New
Roof. Never Lose Power..Gas Generator!! Owners Are Motivated, This
Will Not Last.

http://www.elliman.com/long-island/51-northcote-drive-melville-gqdxspc

Best regards,

Thomas J. Hanik