[Fredslist] Ride The Expert Circuit

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 4 13:51:38 EDT 2013

Please join us for a most important meeting of the Expert Witness Group featuring Assistant Attorney General, Mary Alestra, speaking on Identity Theft and Consumer Fraud, a topic of vital interest to any professional in Gotham.  Our meeting will be at Fabio Piccolo Fiore's (230 E. 44th between 2nd and 3rd Ave.) and be held on Monday, June 17 from 12:15-2:00pm.  The cost is $35/person and you MUST pre-register on the Gotham Web site and pre-pay for the luncheon.  Please let me know if you plan to attend.  We do NOT have a no-compete clause so all are welcome.  See you on the 17th.  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber

Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G
New York, NY 10001

(212)379-6661 (O)(917)279-2303 (Cell)