[Fredslist] Live-in Nanny Needed in Westchester for mid-end August

Lorri Zelman LZelman at spges.com
Tue Jun 4 10:24:24 EDT 2013

Hi!
I'm NOT interested in using any agencies/websites at this point and I know I ton of them, so I'm just looking for individual referrals right now in case anyone knows someone looking.

I am looking for a new nanny to start mid-August because my kids will both be in school full-time in Sept and my current nanny wants to be closer to home in NJ.  [She is looking for a live-out M-F position in NYC or NJ if anyone needs someone. She's great!]

I'm flexible on some things, but I do need a live-in Monday - Friday to take care of my 2 boys who will be 5 and almost 10.  I might consider full-time live-in as well.

Here are the must haves:
- Must have driver's license and a clean driving record
- Must speak and read English well to be able to do homework with a 4th grader
- Must be VERY flexible as I don't have set hours and I'm a single mom
- Must be willing to do non-childcare tasks like laundry, housekeeping and grocery shopping during the 30 hrs/week when the kids are in school
- Must be very responsible, have a lot of energy, great references and love children

They will have a very comfortable, private living space with a bathroom.  We are easily commutable by train from NYC on the Hudson line and live a few minutes from the train station.

Anyone interested should call me at 914-610-6452 or email: lzelman67 at yahoo.com<mailto:lzelman67 at yahoo.com>.

Thank you!

Lorri

Lorri Zelman
Managing Director
Human Resources

Solomon Page Group
<http://spg-hr.com/opportunities/spgjobs_bullhorn.aspx>260 Madison Avenue
Floor 3
<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=260+Madison+Avenue%2CFloor+3%2CNew+York%2CNY+10016&hl=en>New York, NY 10016
[http://www.linkedin.com/img/signature/icon_in_blue_14x14.gif] Follow SPG on LinkedIn!<http://linkd.in/ZFGYQE>
        [http://www.linkedin.com/img/signature/pic_plastic_cool_26x130.gif]
Work: (212) 403-6170
    Fax: (212) 764-9260
Email:  LZelman at spges.com<mailto:LZelman at spges.com>
[http://www.linkedin.com/img/signature/icon_in_blue_14x14.gif] Professional Profile<http://linkd.in/ZNvLdh>

        SPG

they are addressed.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the
originator of the message. This footer also confirms that this
e-mail message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

states them to be the views of the Solomon Page Group.