[Fredslist] Justice Will be Served One Week from Today at Gotham Golf Outing

Doug Mauch dmauch at lissgroup.com
Tue Jun 4 09:18:38 EDT 2013

I am not getting involved in this battle!!! But your swing did look great !

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 3, 2013, at 8:00 PM, "scleary at productivehealth.com<mailto:scleary at productivehealth.com>" <scleary at productivehealth.com<mailto:scleary at productivehealth.com>> wrote:

I have a correction, the verbal assaults were slanderous; it was the written statement about moi being a DUFFER that was  libelous... It must have been one of those blonde moments. Don't worry, I will have my head on straight, just like my golf shots next Monday. Maybe my golf pro, Gotham Downtown member and Technology Consultant, Doug Mauch will weigh in on the shots I was making after a very short lesson with him last week.