[Fredslist] UWS Manhattan Apartment for rent

sydney sydney at sydneybarrows.com
Mon Jun 3 12:31:59 EDT 2013

A friend of mine sent me this note and I remember seeing requests for
apartments, so thought I'd post it.  It's a third floor walkup in a
brownstone on 75th between Amsterdam and CPW.  Here's the email she sent me:

I'm looking to rent out my place any time in June through to August.
Flexible on dates. Here is the Craigslist posting below the link has
pictures.
Can you please forward to anyone that may be interested.

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3840749786

This is a great apartment. I am seeking someone who is very conscientious
about their living space, is respectable, honest, etc.
First and Last Month & $1500 Deposit required ($2650.00 per month)

This will come completely furnished.

Thanks

Ashley
718 916 7600