[Fredslist] Help for Project Manager/IT Industry/Bz Developer My brother-in-law Joe Reid

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Tue Jul 30 21:24:37 EDT 2013

Dear Gotham members: Enclosed the resume of my brother-in-law Joe Reid to ask for your personal assistance and some Gotham Magic! Joe was laid off last week; with five children, high tuitions & mortgage bills, he and my sister Olga are very anxious for Joe to secure a new position as soon as possible.

A Director/Project Manager role where business development, strategic and financial analysis, process engineering, and direction of a team are valued, would be ideal positions.  With a BS in Electrical Engineering, and an MBA in Management and Finance, Joe has led critical projects including for Fortune 100 & Fortune 500 corporations, and for Medical leaders like NY Presbyterian and the North Shore Network. Joe is very open to any industry and is seeking a position in one of the five boroughs, Nassau, or Suffolk.

This referral is personal, not through Allied Personnel, so no fee is involved. Any guidance  or recommendation that you can provide to Joe is greatly appreciated.  If you have any leads  or wish to know more about Joe's experience please contact him directly. Feel free to forward Joe's resume to clients and contacts that can benefit from someone with his experience and education.

I hope you're having a great summer with your families! Big thank you for any help you can provide; all my best, Amparo

Amparo M Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  516.622.2305  ~  212.451.0235
Corp HQ: 118-21 Queens Boulevard; Suite 310 Forest Hills NY 11375
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>                      www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>