[Fredslist] Shout out to Danny Mizrahi-ContangoIT

Judith Heft judy at judithheft.com
Tue Jul 30 12:00:32 EDT 2013

As many of you know we moved our office last month to 1177 Summer St, Suite 3,  Stamford, CT. Planning this move came with a lot of new and critical thinking. I have known for a while that we needed to get our sensitive and confidential client files  backed up to the cloud. I also knew it was probably time for us to get new computers for our office and to go paperless.
I spoke to Danny about this in the past, but never made a move. It just seemed like this was the right time to talk to him seriously and to make our new system and equipment move coincide with our location move!

Well we did it! With Danny and his amazing team's support we purchased and set up new computers, scanners, phone and efax systems. Everything has been running smoothly for over a month now and I am very satisfied with the quality of team ContangoIT. Everyone was very responsive to my tech challenges...and there were many including getting my phone and iPad set up in the cloud so it would be synched with my PC. Plus, like teaching a baby how to walk, they taught us how to scan and save with our new scanner. We are loving this new system!!

Not only did Danny's dispatcher come to Stamford to see what we have and to set up the new hardware and software, they have been there every step of the way. I am very impressed with their response time to our calls. All of Danny's people are very responsive and emails are answered in a very timely fashion. And to add icing to the cake, ContangoIT came in 20% under budget. It doesn't get much better than that!!!

You probably think "of course she is raving about Danny, he's going to marry her daughter!"...yes, I am a mother first, but I am also a smart business woman and if it wasn't great...I wouldn't be posting this on Fred's List.

Talk to Danny, see what he has to say and let me know if you think I am speaking out of bias!!!

Best Regards,
Judy
[JHlogo]<http://www.judithheft.com/>

Bill paying and daily money management for individuals
www.judithheft.com<http://www.judithheft.com/>
office 203.978.1858
cell 917.494.3986
Celebrating 17 years in business helping people stay financially organized
[LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft>[Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Judith-Heft-Associates/208999569120658>[Twitter]<http://twitter.com/#!/@judithheft>