[Fredslist] Recent Graduate in Mechanical Engineering

Barry Newman bnewman at lnfcpa.com
Mon Jul 29 10:50:44 EDT 2013

Hi everyone

Attached is a cover letter from Matt London, a bright young man who I have
known for years, who is looking for a job in the mechanical engineering
field. Any help is appreciated. If someone knows of an opportunity for Matt,
or wants to speak to him, his l number is (516) 413-7304 and his email
address is mel174 at gmail.com.

Thanks for all of your help.

Barry Newman

Barry Newman CPA

Lehman Newman Flynn Vollaro CPA's

14 Penn Plaza - Suite 2220

New York, NY 10122

Tel: 212-736-2220 ext 3002

Fax: 212-736-8018

Web:  <http://www.lnfcpa.com/> www.LNFcpa.com

Email:  <mailto:BNewman at LNFcpa.com> BNewman at LNFcpa.com

Q Please consider the environment before printing this email.*

In accordance with IRS Circular 230, this information is not intended or
written to be used, and cannot be used as or considered a "covered opinion"
or other written tax advice and should not be relied upon for the purpose of
avoiding tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code; promoting,
marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or tax-related
matter(s) addressed herein; for IRS audit, tax dispute or other purposes.

CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail, including its contents and attachments, if any,
are confidential. If you are not the named recipient please notify the
sender and immediately delete it. You may not disseminate, distribute, or
forward this e-mail message or disclose its contents to anybody else.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The
sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in
the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

  _____