[Fredslist] Ride the circuit to LI Healthcare this Friday 8/2

Cynthia Somma cssomma at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 29 10:10:38 EDT 2013

Hello fellow Gothamites,

We inviote you to come ride the circuit to LIHC;

Friday August 2nd @ 8am
Offices of Moritt, Hock, Hamroff
400 Garden City Plaza
Garden City NY 11530

As always our group waives the non compete for all circuit riders, guests, friends...etc.
Drop me a line and let me know that you will be joining us.

With Obamacare upon us, visit us to learn how it will affect you (because it affects all of us one way or another)--

If you are lucky enough to be headed out East for the weekend stop by and see us!

Cindy

Cynthia Somma, CPC, CMM
Physicians 1st Reimbursement Svcs, LLC
584 Ardsley Blvd