[Fredslist] looking far a loving nanny in westchester

steven zeiger zeigss at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 18 23:10:34 EDT 2013

Looking for a Loving Nanny
We are a professional couple looking for a
caring, responsible and experienced nanny to care for our two young boys, ages
7 and 4 in Mt. Kisco.
You will be a nanny with at least three years experience in nannying, child
care or au pair work. You must love children and be mature, reliable,
trustworthy and punctual. You will be required to work weekdays from approx 7am
– 6:30pm, with occasional evenings for which you will be paid overtime. We are
a non-smoking household and would prefer a non-smoker.

Your responsibilities will include:
     Create a stimulating,
nurturing and safe environment for the kids
     Supervise the boy’s
activities at all times
     Plan and prepare meals
and snacks for the boys
     Playing with the kids
and taking them on playdates
     Plan and lead
educational activities, including reading, with the children
     Drive the boys
to-and-from activities, including pre-school for the 4 year old
     Cleaning, laundry and
general housekeeping while the boys are in school

You will need a current driver’s license. A Certificate in Child
Care will also be highly regarded.

In return, you will be well treated and will receive a good wage and vacations,
have full use of the house, and be treated as one of the family.
Live-out preferred.
Please contact Tali at 917-609-2586 or tali_10021 at yahoo.com