[Fredslist] Wilburys special delivery cools East End Group

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Thu Jul 18 15:53:22 EDT 2013

Gotham's own "Travelin' Wilburys" took to the road in their usual formation --Webmaster wheelman, tribal co-leader ridin' shotgun, preceding year's co-Not-Y and the GC of Gotham's two health oriented groups -- for a late morning expedition to Rumba on Hampton Bay for a meeting of Gotham's East End Group.

In addition to making our usual visitation, we undertook a safe delivery of a limited edition mobile billboard that languished in the back of Not-Y's vehicle following its temporary liberation from behind the special chair in the tribal co-leader Madison Avenue office.  That's right East GC Jason Greenberg forgot the Battle of Bands sponsor sign that he and his Dad Buster of National Adjusters when he left that wonderful multi-band show.

Mrs. B. likes it when my car ceases to serve as storage site for other folks.

Not sure any other networking venue we visited, or I took in on my own, offers the view and sense that I am on vacation looking out on the water and gazing across at another tropical isle.

Good food too.

East End existed as a secret to many of us in name only.  We knew the GC and chairs but not much of its diverse and interesting body of Gothamites.  Well, it makes sense to visit, and the Wilburys were not the only circuit riders either; it hosted refugees from the Queens and Dinner groups as well.

Despite the absence of East End co-chair Victoria Drogin, due to professional responsibilities involving a large group of young adults, Paul Napolitano surprised himself and executed a seemless meeting.

Visit the East End.  Besides a nice venue and view and tasty fare, you get to meet about as eclectic and diverse a group of Gothamites.  Need a sun spot removed, visit East End; need solar panels, visit East End; need insurance, real estate, toxic waste remediation or varmint removal, visit East End; accounting, contracting, electrician, marketing, advertising, extermination, flooring, title, morgages -- list goes on.

We even marketed next year's Battle of the Bands to one of our waitresses.

Do visit the East End.  They meet again August 12.

And make sure you view the various pics Fred, webmaster and others posted to our list.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | co-chair, Brooklyn Power Breakfast | co-chair, Staten Island Gotham
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at me.com ♦ CoreyBearak.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]