[Fredslist] Expert Sound Engineer Needed

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 17 22:41:35 EDT 2013

A client of mine represents a passenger who fell asleep towards a plane's landing while earphones (his own) were still playing music. He suffered extensive hearing loss. I am looking for a design engineer/sound engineer expert who might be able to determine if the earphones were hazardous in any way and if an alternate design might have prevented the injury. Please contact me immediately with your interest and CV.  This could lead to testifying in a State Supreme Court trial in NYC.  Experts with trial experience preferred. Dr. Gerry Goldhaber, Chair Gotham Expert Witness Group

Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G
New York, NY 10001

(212)379-6661 (O)(917)279-2303 (Cell)