[Fredslist] Gotham Princeton, Friday, July 19, for lunch!

Suzanne Neilson suzanneneilson at comcast.net
Wed Jul 17 19:15:07 EDT 2013

Ok guys.12 days past my birthday is the next Gotham Princeton meeting.
Promise I won't make you sing happy birthday to me, although if you do, I'll
harmonize.

The point is, we are going to have a FUN, personal get-together that is not
focused on business but more on the "holistic" self.  Plus we're going to
welcome our new member Dana Molina, and what an amazing new member she is!
Come on down (or up if you're in Philly or Florida).  This is the happenin'
place, in case you didn't know.  We won't disappoint!

Suzanne Neilson

The Organized Life