[Fredslist] Please support orphans in Ghana to further their education July 21st at the Queens 10k

Steve Maggi - SMA Lawyers smaggi at smalawyers.com
Wed Jul 17 13:41:03 EDT 2013

My fellow Gothamites,
I am sad to report that I have ZERO participants from all of Gotham running
with us this coming Sunday in Queens at the Queens 10k.
If you can run/walk 10 kilometers we would be proud to have you don the
Dreamland School t-shirt and come out and join us for our inaugural race.
If you can't, please contribute something. All proceeds go to the
sponsorship fund for the children in 8th/9th grade who have just graduated
or will graduate next year, to assist them in going to high school and
beyond. Without our help they simply cannot afford to continue their
education and realize their potential!
Please let me know if you can join.
Here is the donation page: http://www.gofundme.com/1iml9c
(http://www.gofundme.com/1iml9c)
And here is the e-book link in case you still haven't read the essays and
looked at the pictures of the Dreamland School children:
http://issuu.com/dreamlandschoolghana/docs/the_book_of_dreams?mode=window
Thanks from the bottom of my (and their) hearts!
Steve
Steve Maggi, Esq.Immigration & Consular Law
Email: smaggi at smalawyers.com (mailto:smaggi at smalawyers.com)Office: (212)
737-5800Cell: (917) 657-1132 Website: www.smalawyers.com
(http://www.smalawyers.com/) Twitter: @SteveMaggilawFacebook:
http://www.facebook.com/SMAlawyers (http://www.facebook.com/SMAlawyers)