[Fredslist] Gotham Northern New Jersey is seeking IT Companies / Commercial Real Estate Brokers / Architects & Property Managers

Joanne Meurer JMeurer at ssourcemedia.com
Wed Jul 17 11:06:04 EDT 2013

Hi Tribe,

As you know we have a new and growing group and we would like the trend to continue. If anyone knows of any one who is looking for a networking opportunity in Northern New Jersey I would love to hear from them. Listed above are some of the categories we are looking to fill and I am sure there are more.The most important thing is that they are looking to do business across the river or interact with those who do!  This is a great opportunity to network and have a great time.

We would also like to welcome any other members to come and check us out by Riding the circuit on July 25. Our meetings are held at Magianno's Little Italy in Hackensack.
Here is the link to register if you would like to come.

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Northern-NJ-Meeting-2013-03-15-1

Thank  you,

Joanne M. Meurer

President

Smart Source Media Group

1250 Broadway, 12th Fl/

New York, New York, 10001

O: 212.764.7200, ext. 164

C: 917.885.3394

E: jmeurer at ssourcemedia.com

skype: joannemeurer

http://www.ssourcemedia.com

https://www.facebook.com/SmartSourceMediaGroup

[cid:7394DD89-9D17-4EA4-A85A-EFB1887EF943]

The information transmitted herewith is sensitive information intended only for use to the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.