[Fredslist] Fwd: Tragar is Growing and Hiring!

Mikel Hoffman mjhnyslaw at mac.com
Tue Jul 16 11:55:29 EDT 2013

For the tribe.  Contact Tragar Oil & Air Conditioning, directly

Mikel J. Hoffman, Esq.
Mikel J. Hoffman, PC
193 East Main St.
Babylon, New York 11702
631 661-2121
E-mail: mjhnyslaw at mac.com
Web Page: www.NYSLAW.com
Confidentiality Note: This electronic transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please destroy the original message and all copies and notify us immediately by telephone at 631 661-2121 or by return e-mail. Thank you.