[Fredslist] Fwd: The new rebranded Songs of Love Experience™

Gail Koelln gkoelln at gkgrantwriting.com
Tue Jul 16 15:46:53 EDT 2013

Fellow Gothamites,

If you know of any large corporation that might want to engage in a unique team-building experience that helps sick children at the same time, please pass along the email below. It is from my client, Songs of Love Foundation, and it is an amazing experience!

Thanks for any help you can offer,
Gail

Gail Koelln
President