[Fredslist] FW: What the Summer of Gotham Giving Meant to Me

Klein, Scott (Garden City) scott.klein at stifel.com
Sat Jul 13 21:08:32 EDT 2013

Please think of this story the next time the envelope comes your way or an email is sent about contributing on line.

You never know who you could be helping!

Best regards,
Scott M. Klein, AIF ®
Associate Vice President/Investments

1225 Franklin Avenue, Suite 150
Garden City, NY 11530
Direct: 516-663-5456
Toll Free: 866-597-2325
Fax: 516-746-0530

[pro badge.png]<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/scott-klein-aif-®/6/587/5bb>

REFERRALS AND INTRODUCTIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!