[Fredslist] Fine upstanding young man, 28, needs room in Brooklyn or thereabouts

Lorette Pruden lpruden at teamnimbusnj.com
Thu Jul 11 18:07:09 EDT 2013

Of course, I'm prejudiced, since he's my son.  He's 28, is currently
working at Il Buco Alimentaria e Vineria  on Great Jones St, Manhattan as a
server,  has a BS in Economics from UNC Wilmington, and is looking for an
apartment to share/room to rent.  He's been subletting a room near the
Botanical Gardens, but the leaseholders' best friend has been granted my
son's room...

Time is short, so if anyone knows anyone, let's work some Gotham magic
before the end of the month.

Thanks, Lorette
Lorette Pruden, Managing Principal
Team Nimbus NJ, The piece that's missing from your business
Home of 100 Days to Abundance

www.teamnimbusnj.com
908-359-4787

*Formerly Corporate:  Mindset Shifts for Success in your OWN Business
*
*Available now at formerlycorporate.com*
*    *
 Available now:   Finish Your Book!