[Fredslist] IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO COME TO JULY 16TH LUNCH MEETING - PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING VIEW OF THE WORLD LOCATION

Linda "Queenie" Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Wed Jul 10 09:29:54 EDT 2013

Good Morning Fellow Tribe Members,

Many members have expressed interest in the joint luncheon next Tuesday, July 16th at The View of the World Club.  Members of both groups have "joined" the meeting as well as circuit riders.  Not everyone has paid as of yet.  If you intend to ride the circuit and you  have not paid and/or joined on the meting site, please do so.  We have a small venue and I must give an accurate head count to the Manager of the Club on Friday.  They have been very accommodating and I don''t want to risk Gotham's relationship with them.

Please check the calendar, go to July 16th, click on Downtown meeting and join, pay or review your attendance.  Co-Chair Fred Klein will be in attendance with a guest, so we want everything to be as smooth as possible.

BE KIND, HELP A GC.

Best,

Linda Newman, GC Gotham Downtown

Linda "Queenie" Newman