[Fredslist] Need urgent appointment for my sister, w Dr. Eric Genden, Professor & Chair Otolaryngology Mt. Sinai

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Tue Jul 9 13:04:38 EDT 2013

Dear Gotham members, my sister Leonor Falcone has been diagnosed with a potentially serious thyroid problem. Her ENT said he can not do the surgery she requires, and referred her to Dr. Genden at Mt. Sinai.

Leonor has been waiting since last Wed. to hear from his office; granted the holiday may have delayed a call back but she is anxious to see him ASAP. Any help you can provide is deeply appreciated. Please respond to Leonor, cc’d here, with any possible assistance to get her a consult with Dr. Genden.

Thank you, Amparo Connors

Amparo M Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  516.622.2305  ~  212.451.0235
Corp HQ: 118-21 Queens Boulevard; Suite 310 Forest Hills NY 11375
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>                      www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>