[Fredslist] Announcing Venue Change for Gotham Queens

Janet Orozco Feller janet at stellarmerchantservices.com
Mon Jul 8 11:46:05 EDT 2013

Hello Gotham,

I would like to take this opportunity to announce that we have changed
venues for our Gotham Queens meetings.  As always, we will continue to meet
every 3rd Thursday at 8AM but we will now meet at:

The Terrace Diner

Bay Terrace Shopping Center (Upper Level)

212-97 26th Ave

Bayside, NY 11360

718-224-4434

The Terrace Diner is easily accessible from the Cross Island Parkway.  Take
exit 32 to Bell Boulevard.  Turn South onto Bell Boulevard.  At 26th Avenue,
turn right.  The Diner is on the right hand side.  There is plenty of
parking.

Our next meeting is on July 18th.  We welcome circuit riders and encourage
you to attend.  Please clear all one per industry conflicts through Vincent
DeRogatis at vincentderogatis at gmail.com or 631-707-0358.

We hope to see many of you there!

Sinerely,

Janet Orozco Feller