[Fredslist] 9 Things you may not know about the Declaration of Independence -

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Fri Jul 5 17:36:44 EDT 2013

Thank you Andy for sharing; really enjoyed reading this! As  a New Yorker my favorite part is how New Yorkers started a riot, that led to production of 42K anti-Brit musket balls, with Brit provided materials. How entrepreneurial & emblematic of who we are :)

I am very grateful for the opportunities from our great nation. As a Naturalized Citizen I am very mindful of what I have, that I may not have been able to attain in my native country.  I also pray for true liberty for so many battling for it worldwide like the people in Egypt.

Hope everyone enjoys this article & the rest of their weekend; all my best-Amparo

Amparo M Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  516.622.2305  ~  212.451.0235
Corp HQ: 118-21 Queens Boulevard; Suite 310 Forest Hills NY 11375
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>                      www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>