[Fredslist] Fun PT Income w/J Hilburn Menswear

ann at sosformen.com ann at sosformen.com
Fri Jul 5 11:31:20 EDT 2013

I am seeking Style Adviser's for this Top Men's Clothier.

J Hilburn luxury menswear company has asked me to recruit in the NYC Metro
area for bright people with professional backgrounds who are
entrepreneurally minded and would like to be a part of a company that in
5 short years boasts the #1 custom shirt provider to men in the world, and
now in year 6 the #1 made to measure trouser provider.  Noted in the 2012
INC Magazine top 500 fastest growing companies. Check out this recent INC
article:
http://www.inc.com/magazine/201302/tom-foster/jhilburn-gives-direct-selling-some-style.html

If you, or someone you know works retail and would like to make up to 30%
commission on what you sell - on your own terms, time and schedule this is
a great opportunity.

Or, do you enjoy mentoring and working with a team?  Building a J Hilburn
team reaps huge rewards - just like a top Sales Manager does, you earn
commission on the sales people you work hard with to build success - into
the thousands or ten's of thousands monthly!

This is the business opportunity of J Hilburn, a trendsetting, lucrative,
supportive to partners, high integrity direct sales and multi-level
marketing company that is built on the premise of providing luxury goods
to men at amazing value, conveniently and with superior customer service.

If this business opportunity sounds interesting, I would like to tell you
more. A 3 year Gotham member, I am a single mom with two boys and this
part time, upscale, fun and flexible work has changed my lifestyle in 2
years. I am not paid to recruit for J Hilburn, nor do I get any incentive
if you join.

What we do get however is VERY lucrative compensation for helping YOU to
succeed.  Start up fees are very minimal, full training, materials and
support to get your business off the ground provided.

Visit JHilburnpartners.com to learn about the company and the opportunity.
To learn about me as an experienced and dedicated team leader go to my
company website SOSformen.com.

If you would like to know more please let me know - I would be happy to
share my experience with this company with you.

Ann Lindsay
203-257-8167 cell