[Fredslist] The Seminal Document

Amy Marion amymarion at optonline.net
Thu Jul 4 10:22:48 EDT 2013

When I went to the Library of Congress I was really angry at those people who did Not follow the rules- when they said no photos- even without a flash because the documents are deteriorating - and every time someone takes a photo of those documents they deteriorate further and soon will no longer be preserved which quite frankly could horribly endanger our freedoms further then this Supreme Court bench is actually doing - let's be conscious of the greater good over the individual desires.

Amy Marion, Esq.
Barket, Marion, Epstein & Kearon
666 Old Country Road, Suite 700
Garden City, New York 11530