[Fredslist] Fwd: Corporate donations for Summer of Gotham Giving

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Wed Jul 3 10:46:12 EDT 2013

Thank you Esther.

Contributors please be aware of the possibility that your company has matching funds.

Thank you and have a happy 4th!

Sent from
 my iPhone Fred

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ester Horowitz <witsowitz at verizon.net<mailto:witsowitz at verizon.net>>
Date: July 3, 2013, 9:34:03 AM EDT
To: <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com<mailto:fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>>
Subject: [Fredslist] Corporate donations for Summer of Gotham Giving

Hi

It’s been suggested by Gotham Leadership that I post this on Fredslist.

Due to our generosity, we have been able to help many people over the past 5 years by donating over $40K in funds. Our goals are now getting bigger and to attain them we will need the help of corporate support in the form of matching donations.

Many companies have a mandate and mission to support community endeavors.   Since Gotham is Mid Atlantic and North East Centric it makes sense to approach organizations that concentrate their business in those regions.
We as consumers would shop them and encourage others to do the same as part of our reciprocity as we naturally do now.

Banks are a good example of organizations that have a mandated mission to support community needs.  I was also thinking about Fairway because their stores are in our neighborhoods and we are all health conscious.
The question that looms is why would such an organization want to work with us?  That’s where you come in.

Not only do we need introductions that you may have to corporate matching donations but we also need your insight why the organization would team with us.

Gothamites the Summer of Gotham Giving is evolving into a “force for good” not only in our region but for generations?  Please help.  Contact me with thoughts, ideas, and introductions.

Warmest Regards
Ester Horowitz CHC, CITRMS
516 318-8655

"Some men see things as they are and say why?
I see things that never were and say why not?"
-George Bernard Shaw-

Recipient of the Networker of the Year Award
from Gotham City Networking 2010
"It's better to give than receive but what goes around comes around."

Confidentiality Notice:
This message is intended exclusively for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.  This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this email, and delete all copies of this message. Thank you for your cooperation.