[Fredslist] Sorry to be repetitive, but this is good news for the Construction group!

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 10:27:35 EDT 2013

Join me in welcoming Andrew Weltchek our newest member of the Construction
group.  Andrew is acclimating quite quickly.  During his temporary
membership he started actively using Fredslist and became familiar with the
Book Club.  He is definitely a "Joiner".

For his business life, Andrew is an attorney who focuses on real estate
transactions, zoning disputes, commercial litigation and condominium and
coop offering plans.”

Andrew's is Weltchek Law.  He has 2 offices one at 450 7th Ave and one at
517 Centre Street, South Orange, NJ.  His contact info is:
212 792-6579   weltchek at welchecklaw.com

Please call on him if you have matters that he specializes in.

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
sherryrivera1 at gmail.com