[Fredslist] Le Tour de France - Stage Two

New Canaan Advisors ccbattles at newcanaanadvisors.com
Mon Jul 1 12:45:46 EDT 2013

Dear Gotham,

I also happen to be a huge Tour de France aficionado as well.  I always try
to catch the daily stage on-line (www.letour.fr) where the progress is
tracked live.  I also can tune into NBC Sports Network than actually shows
each stage as it unfolds and has a daily wrap-up each evening.

Yesterday was another amazing day for cycling fans  A virtual unknown Jan
Bakelants of Luxembourg managed to win his first victory as a professional
and the overall race lead (Yellow Jersey) in a thrilling sprint finish.
This was the first mountainous stage of the 2013 campaign and the views of
Corsica were breathtaking.

I hope that you will all tune in at some point over the next three weeks to
experience the excitement.

All the best,
Curt

New Canaan Advisors LLC