[Fredslist] Tour de France Stage 1

Donna Levine dlevine at eeandl.com
Mon Jul 1 09:35:52 EDT 2013

have to say since my kid is a semi pro cyclist I didn't find it hilarious I found it very hard to watch

Donna Levine, Esq.
Ezratty Ezratty & Levine, LLP
80 E. Old Country Road
Mineola, N.Y. 11501
(516) 747-5566 Ext: 304
(516) 873-1451 Fax
Email:DonnaL at EEandL.com<mailto:DonnaL at EEandL.com>
Web: www.ezrattyezrattyandlevine.com