[Fredslist] P/T job oppty

ruth at 1010optics.com ruth at 1010optics.com
Thu Jan 31 15:53:34 EST 2013

Looking for part-time accountant to coordinate and reconcile our online Bank of America account with our QuickBooks. We already have someone on staff entering accounting receivables/payables, plus we have a payroll service. All we need is someone to clean up the scene, oversee our overall structure (maybe some of it can even be automated?), and reconcile our books.

We can offer very flexible hours and work can be done off-site. I imagine that it wouldn't take more than 2-5 hours a week.

Please email me at gani at meaningfullife.com

Gani Goodman
Meaningful Life Center
788 Eastern Parkway, Suite 303