[Fredslist] shout out to Rona Wexler

Marc Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Thu Jan 31 07:45:07 EST 2013

It's people like Rona Wexler that make Gotham special.

They willingly take extra time to offer special opportunities to benefit and
help others.

Two cases in point:

1)     She organizes with the Midtown Executive Club to put 10 people
together to purchase a corporate membership. It's the start of my third year
participating with her in this. To me the MEC is my NYC office: it's
conveniently located a few blocks away from Grand Central, quiet,
comfortable and cozy. I run into fellow Gothamites there (saw Bruce Swicker
there last time), coach LinkedIn clients there, cool my heels between
appointments and can have business meetings over breakfast or lunch without
any one rushing us to clear the table.  Even though she offers this every
year, Rona is not availed upon by enough people to become a part of this MEC
membership opportunity. Thanks, Rona!

2)     She invited me to address her networking group yesterday morning and
judging from the email responses today, it may have been my most fruitful
presentation ever, resulting in over 50% of the attendees asking for a
proposal to train them individually! So Rona, thanks again for asking me to
visit and meet some truly great people that you network with.

We exceed expectations.

Thanks and best regards,

Marc W. Halpert, managing partner

Your Best Interest LLC

 <http://www.yourbestinterestonline.com/> www.yourbestinterestonline.com

PO Box 320048  Fairfield, CT  06825-0048

phone 203.373.0875

efax 203.549.0406

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert> www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert

Helping our business clients nationwide enhance cash flow, using practical
electronic techniques