[Fredslist] Gotham Membership in 2013 - are you in?

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Wed Jan 30 15:48:09 EST 2013

As January comes to an end so does our grace period for non-paying members.

If you have not yet had a chance to renew your membership in Gotham, please
do so today so we don't have to de-activate your membership which would mean
no more profile on the website, no more Fredslist, no more meetings around
the table, no more networking with your Tribal family, no more "magic," no
more Gotham.

Gotham is a family so before we have to say goodbye to anyone who has not
renewed and de-activate their membership, we wanted to reach out and send
one more reminder - renew today.

And a big Thank You to all of you who have already renewed we are happy to
have you as a member of the Tribe again in 2013!

Gothamly,

Debbie

Debra B. Lindner

Executive Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com