[Fredslist] Northern NJ Beckons, come dine with us Feb 7

Laraine E. Schwartz lschwartz5300 at aol.com
Wed Jan 30 12:26:36 EST 2013

Hi Everyone, hope you are all well.   Northern NJ is having their 3rd meeting, and the first 2 were great, so we expect the same.

We meet for dinner in a wonderful Italian Restaurant, with easy parking, just over the George Washington Bridge.

It is a central location for all major highways!!  Sign up on line on our new wonderful website!

If you or someone you know would like to come visit and see if Gotham Northern New Jersey is the place to rest for a while, have them sign up.  For this meeting, still no non compete is in effect.

We especially are looking for real estate agents,  accountants and other owners of businesses.

Let me know any questions.

hope you can make it,
best wishes,
Lari (co-group coordinator)