[Fredslist] NY Health and Aging Merger Kick-Off Lunch

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Sun Jan 27 13:30:01 EST 2013

Dear Friends:
The deadline is near!  we would still like you to join us for this landmark
inaugural luncheon of the NY Health & Aging GroupThurs. Jan. 31st from
12:00-2:00 PM at The Friar's Club and discover the *amazing
*concentration of talent of
some of Gotham's finest experts in health, retirement, long term care and
multi-generational planning. Topics on Affordable Health Care, the Fiscal
Cliff and new estate tax laws are just some of the subjects to be addressed
in the coming year.  topic will be announced shortly.

Please RSVP to me *whether or not* you intend to attend.  While we remain a
non-compete group we will borrow a page from NY Healthcare and *wave* the
no non–compete requirement for *all* circuit riders and guests.  This is a
unique *opportunity* to attend a powerhouse group that you may not been
able to attend before
All guests and Circuit Riders must register in advance, (no walk-ins, no
cancellations, and no refunds).  Our fee is $40 for lunch.  All guests and
Circuit Riders MUST PAY ONLINE.  We’ve made signing up easy. Here’s what
they need to do.  Go to www.gothamnetworking.com and click on “Events”-
then “in January 31, 2013” – 12:30 pm New York Health & Aging Group” - “Pay
Online.”
If you have any questions or comments please contact me at 212-316-2214.

Look forward to seeing you all there.
Gideon --Group coordinator, Gotham New York Health & Aging