[Fredslist] Happy Hour with the Young Pros

Marty Klein mklein at kamso.com
Fri Jan 25 10:24:26 EST 2013

Happy Friday,
If you missed last nights happy hour (or should I say happy hours!) with Gotham's Young Pros, make sure you come to the next one Danny organizes.  It was a fun night with the right mix of socializing and networking.  It was nice to see old friends (ran into someone I hadn't seen in 10 years) and meet new ones.

Not only was the networking great, but China Latina is a great venue.  It wasn't your typical Thursday night happy hour bar where you can't hear yourself think.  The background music was just that, background music and you were able to have real conversation without having to shout.
As always, the Young Pros know how to do happy hour.
Thanks for organizing Danny.
See you at the next one.

Marty Klein
Co-Chair, Gotham Dinner Group