[Fredslist] Mac vs PC/ Outlook

Robert Feldman bob at bfdevelopment.com
Thu Jan 24 13:59:15 EST 2013

I am an original PC user that just switched and recently bought the new iMac
27" computer.  I bought Microsoft Office 2011 for the Mac, Home and
Business, so I can keep using Outlook, as I have on my PC.  The new Mac
doesn't support syncing of my ipad and iPhone with Outlook.  Am thinking of
simply using Mac's mail, contacts, and calendar programs and am interested
in knowing other people's experiences in similar situations.   Real question
is "Are Mac's mail, calendar, and contacts programs going to satisfy me the
way Outlook did?"  I am very interested in hearing commentsŠ

Bob Feldman
BF Development
865 Oliver Avenue
Valley Stream, NY  11581