[Fredslist] Gotham Shout Out-Jennifer Sukoff

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 14:01:45 EST 2013

 I know Leslie won't be disappointed. As a parent of a college student who used Jennifer's services I can tell you that her tutors know their subjects and can relate to their students. Jennifer's ability to place the right tutor with my child made an incredible difference in my child's academic performance.

Rona Gura
Breiter and Gura, LLP
377 Oak Street
Suite 201