[Fredslist] Join the Dinner Group on Tuesday January 29

Marty Klein mklein at kamso.com
Thu Jan 24 10:33:58 EST 2013

Don't be closed out of our first meeting of the year.  Our private room has limited capacity.  Advance registration is required.

Please join the Gotham Dinner Group for dinner on Tuesday January 29 from 6:00-8:00 PM.

What better way to end the day than networking "Gotham style" over dinner?  Come and enjoy good food and good company at Butterfield 8, 5 East 38th Street. (close to Grand Central, Port Authority and Penn Station!)

The fee is only $40 for dinner.  Drinks are provided on a cash basis.

 We are an open group so all are welcome.

All guests and Circuit Riders MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE (NO WALK-INS PLEASE) AND PAY ONLINE.  Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds but you can send someone in your place.

We've made signing up easy.  Go to www.gothamnetworking.com and click on the "Events Calendar"- then go to the January 29, 2013 box and click  "6:00 pm Dinner Group", you will then be directed to the page where you can "Pay Online."

Guests just click "Pay as a Guest", Circuit riders, log into your account to register and pay.

If you have any questions or comments please contact me at 212-400-4930.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Regards,

Marty

Co-Chair Gotham Dinner Group

Martin Klein, Esq.
Kamerman & Soniker P.C.
156 Fifth Avenue, 10th Floor
New York, New York  10010
(212) 400-4930
Fax:  (646) 873-3792

Unless specifically set forth above, the transmission of this communication is not intended to be a legally binding electronic signature, and no offer, commitment or assent on behalf of the sender or its client is expressed or implied by the sending of this message, or any attachments.  This message and any attachments contain and are intended to be a confidential transmission of information or documents from Kamerman & Soniker P.C., which is legally privileged.  The materials or information enclosed are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which this message is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, an addressee, or the person responsible for delivering this to an addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, using, disclosing, copying, or distributing any part of this message or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please contact us immediately and take the steps necessary to delete the message completely from your computer system.  Thank you.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE:  As required by U.S. Treasury Regulations governing tax practice, you are hereby advised that any written tax advice contained herein was not written or intended to be used (and cannot be used) by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code.