[Fredslist] Costa del Sol or Sicily..... which do you prefer and why?

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Wed Jan 23 09:04:01 EST 2013

I can google...or ask all of you.....

We are planning a vacation this summer with friends and until yesterday
thought we had decided on Sicily but unfortunately we hit a glitch...too
much to explain here.
We are now contemplating Costa Del Sol in Spain but none of us are beach
people... we love to hike/bike/explore and find adventures.  Sicily seemed
a perfect spot....

For those of you that have been to Costa del Sol what do you think? Is
there a lot to do other than enjoy the beach and water?

For those that have been to both, do you favor one over the other? We can
still go to Sicily it just requires a bit more....time and expense to plan.
 Costa del sol would definitely be the more economical route to go. But I
would love to hear what you all have to say and then share with my friends
and make a decision.

Thanks in advance! Can't wait to see what you have to say.....

Jayne Latz

<http://corporatespeechsolutions.com>
*                                             *

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965
*
*
Email: jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Website:  http://corporatespeechsolutions.com
Blog:  corporatespeechsolutions.com/whats-new

<http://www.facebook.com/CorporateSpeechSolutions>
<https://www.twitter.com/jaynecss>
   <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jayne-latz/3/9b9/394>
<http://www.youtube.com/accentreduction>