[Fredslist] Sustainble Event!!

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Tue Jan 22 17:29:20 EST 2013

Gotham,
Please see announcement below of Green conference that our own Gotham Green GC Sherry Rivera and I will be sittign on panels for:  Please join us or help sponsor it is a great networking opportunity!!!!!!  All the best, Josh

On February 12, 2013, the Somerset County Business Partnership in collaboration with the NJ Department of Environmental Protection, Farleigh-Dickinson University, and the US Green Building Council will be hosting the Green Tourism & Hospitality Conference at the DoubleTree Somerset Hotel & Conference Center in Somerset, NJ.

The conference will feature exceptional speakers and internationally known companies like our keynote speaker, Leilani Latimer, Senior Director of Sustainability Initiatives, Travelocity/Sabre Holdings and companies like DOW, Honeywell, and Wyndham Worldwide.  View the conference lineup<http://www.scbp.org/greenprograms/speakers/>.

This is the region's premier conference on green and sustainable solutions.  Although it is named for the hospitality and tourism sector, there is definitely something for everyone to learn and experience.  There are special sessions at the conference for both operations and marketing communication professionals.  Please make sure to support Gotham City members Sherry Rivera and Joshua Zinder at their panel on Indoor Air Quality!  For more information on the course offerings, view the conference program<http://www.scbp.org/greenprograms/programsession/>.

We would love to have you as an exhibitor or conference attendee.  For more information please visit http://www.scbp.org/greenprograms/.

Sincerely,
The Conference Committee
Green Tourism & Hospitality Conference