[Fredslist] Need help spreading the word of my project in Ghana to the media

Steve Maggi - SMA Lawyers smaggi at smalawyers.com
Mon Jan 21 11:59:13 EST 2013

Fellow gothamites:
As you know I had my articles about Dreamland School published last week.
However, I need your help to spread the word to other media outlets and to
get the article re-published, tweeted etc. Can anyone give me suggestions
or do they have a newsletter or blog/website which can be used to spread
the word? Please let me know. This is the best chance I have to get the
word out and help these children.
Thanks and happy MLK day.
Steve

Steve Maggi, Esq.Immigration AttorneySMA Law Firm
75 Maiden Lane, Suite 227New York, NY 10038Office: (212) 402-6885 / Cell:
(917) 657-1132 Website: www.smalawyers.com (http://www.smalawyers.com/)
Twitter: @SteveMaggilawFacebook: http://www.facebook.com/SMAlawyers
(http://www.facebook.com/SMAlawyers)