[Fredslist] Fwd: Gotham Young Pro's - Upcoming Event/Meeting

Danny Mizrahi dm at contangoit.com
Mon Jan 21 09:22:00 EST 2013

Reminder - get these events in your calendar !!!!

*This Thursday, Gotham Happy Hour, hosted by the Young Pro's!  6pm start, 127
West 28th between 6th and 7th, at China
Latina<http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323596204578240610166492432.html>
.*

February 5th, Gotham Young Pro's Meeting on Health and Nutrition.  While
I'm sure those who are sick (flu?) would love to come....stay home!!!  I'll
send you the cliff's notes. ;)

~~~~~~
Hi Everyone,

On *February 5th, 7-9pm*, the Gotham Young Pro's will be having our meeting
on *health and nutrition*.  We're excited to say we have 3 long-time
Gothamites that will sit on a "panel" for the discussion.  Susan Cleary,
Dr. Elizabeth Greenberg, and Christopher Trahan.  This is sure to be an
educational and fun meeting !!!  *More below* on what they'll be
discussing.

Please sign up here if you want to visit or ride the
circuit<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Young-Pros-Meeting-2012-12-27>

Also, reminder that the *Gotham Young Pro's are Hosting a Gotham Happy
Hour, this coming Thursday, 1/24!!!  6pm-??, at China Latina, 127 West 28th
Street (restaurant inside Hotel Indigo).  *

Here's more on the* February 5th Gotham Meeting, and our panel:*

*Susan Cleary*,President and Founder of Productive Health USA is a
Certified Holistic Health Coach and experienced weight loss counselor.
Productive Health USA develops wellness programs and strategies for
individuals and corporations.  Susan brings enthusiasm and energy to the
topic of "Self Care" and the "Best Health Practices" individuals can
implement  using a simple, step by step approach. Susan will introduce an
interactive "Mini Vibrant Health Workshop"* *with emphasis on improving the
immune system and boosting the metabolism by making good diet and lifestyle
choices to avoid illnesses and send energy through the roof!  Susan will
share some of the "Best Basic Health Practices" the Young Pro's can use NOW
to achieve all of their 2013 Goals!

*Dr. Elizabeth Greenberg* has been helping New Yorkers improve their
health for over 25 years. As a Wellness Advisor, Nutritional Consultant and
Chiropractor, her focus is to provide the simplest, most effective solution
for your health concerns. Her focus is on preventative as well as
pro-active healthcare. She is here to help you feel better, have more
energy, and enjoy the life you have.
Dr Greenberg is a 1983 graduate of New York University (B.A.), and a 1987
graduate of New York Chiropractic College (D.C.).  Dr. Greenberg will be
presenting on: Nutritional strategies for increased energy; Nutritional
recommendations for stress reduction; Nutrition for optimizing heath, cold
and flu prevention.

*Christopher Trahan* holds a Doctorate in Oriental Medicine, is a licensed
Acupuncturist, and is nationally board certified in Chinese Herbal
Medicine; he is a classically trained Homeopathic physician registered with
the National Center for Homeopathy. He integrates Chinese and Western
herbs, Homeopathy, and nutrition with his practice of Acupuncture in the
Flatiron district of Manhattan.  He has over thirty years of clinical
practice and trained in China and Sri Lanka, as well as in the United
States (California, New Mexico, and New York).  Christpher will be speaking
about herbal, homeopathic and energetic nutrition.

 Danny Mizrahi

 office: (212) 737-0608
 gvoice: (646) 801-0608
 fax: (877) 737-2282