[Fredslist] CLE on Crowdfunding and the JOBS Act Thursday 1/24/13

Elana Bertram, Hawley Legal Resources, LLC AttorneyBertram at hawleylegalresources.com
Mon Jan 14 23:50:23 EST 2013

Please join me at Carmen Anthony Steakhouse in New Haven, CT for an exciting
panel on the opportunities and risks of equity Crowdfunding for your small
business (or your small business clients).  I have put together a diverse
panel of experts and I have a few spots remaining.

Register now to secure your spot next Thursday:
https://www.ctbar.org/cle/UpcomingCLE/1-24-2013.aspx.  We offer NEW YORK CLE
Credits!!!  Carmen Anthony is close to the New Haven Metro North train
station, and I am happy to assist with any transportation questions or
arrangements.

Speakers:
Henry M Beck Jr., partner at Halloran & Sage. He concentrates his practice
on mergers and acquisitions, equity finance (venture capital, private
placements, commercial-equity hybrids, and public offerings), securities law
compliance, business governance and equity holder affairs, intellectual
property, e-business, business succession and estate planning, and general
business and contract law.

Alon Hillel-Tuch, co-founder and CFO of RocketHub.com, a Crowdfunding
platform. Mr. Hillel-Tuch has testified before Congress during the drafting
of the JOBS Act.

Mark Nowotarski is the President of Markets, Patents & Alliances L.L.C. and
is a registered U.S. patent agent specializing in business method patents.
He currently serves clients in the insurance, financial services, medical
devices and manufacturing industries. He regularly serves clients using
Crowdfunding platforms.

Program Schedule
5:30 Registration

6:00 Introduction
6:10 Panel Discussion on Crowdfunding
7:45 Questions and Answers

Thanks!  Hope to see you then!

~Elana

HLR

turning ideas into businesses

(203) 491-0313  (office)

(203) 905-6765      (fax)

www.HawleyLegalResources.com

This communication, including attachments, is intended for the exclusive use
of the addressee. It may contain confidential and privileged information,
and its copying, distribution and/or disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If
you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately by
return email and delete this communication, including all attachments and
all backup copies.  Although this email and any attachments are believed to
be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system
into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure that it is virus free.  Hawley Legal Resources, LLC,
does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way
from the use of this communication, including attachments.  Thank you.