[Fredslist] Freidn with IT credentials

Larry Dresner ldresner at optonline.net
Mon Jan 14 18:06:52 EST 2013

Hi Gothamites,

Awesome guy, great experience and credentials.  You can contact him
directly.

Thanks.

Larry

Laurence Dresner, ChFC

(516) 578-1337

I'm looking for opportunities directing digital workplace and e-business
strategy and execution at large-to-medium size organizations. I bring great
expertise to large-scale corporate portals, intranets and web sites with a
particular focus on communications and HR business and service delivery.
This includes managing customer facing corporate web presences, and social
media strategy planning for ongoing brand/image and event exposure.

I am comfortable working in the full spectrum between 30,000 feet and "the
weeds", and am strong at executive communications, especially in bridging
the business and technology worlds for consensus building across business
units, disciplines and geographies.

Specialties: Online business strategy; design, user experience; technology
practice and management; strategic alignment of communications, marketing
and corporate initiatives

Andrew Scherer

(917) 834-3293

andyscherer at gmail.com