[Fredslist] Need Tech Help Asap....Apple and PC certified...

Heidi Simon heidi at fundgrowprotect.com
Mon Jan 14 13:21:48 EST 2013

Gotham,

I need someone certified with Apple, and the PC, who can help me either
today or tomorrow (preferable Today)
either on site (in Hoboken NJ), or I can meet them and bring my iPhone/Mac.

Will only be available this week and need this addressed asap.
Otherwise I will have to wait until mid February.
If you are familiar with Zoho CRM as well that would be a big plus.

Details Below.

Please email me asap at heidi at fundgrowprotect.com and I'll call you right
back.
Thanks!
Heidi

In trying to sync my iphone with icloud, I first created a test contact and
when I did the sync it didn't show up on iCloud.
Went to Apple store and they figured out the following:

I have 3 separate places on the iphone settings where the contacts are
living:
1. a place designated as 'Heidi' - using heidi at fundgrowprotect.com with and
exchange server east.exch024.serverdata.net (the is the Default) showing
4430 contacts
2. a place designated as 'Fundgrowprotect'- using
heidi at fundgrowprotect.comwith Google as the exchange server showing
2191 contacts
3. a place designated as 'iCloud'  - using heidi at merchantpad.com showing
5965 contacts

The first outcome is to grab all 3 buckets of contacts, upload them into
one place, maybe Google/gmail, were I can quickly de-duplicate them, and
then send them back to my iphone. And have a proper sync back and forth
with iphone and Google.

Second, to take all contacts, from all sources (csv files, newly fixed
iphone/google contacts, and excel files) and dump them into Zoho. De-dupe
them so I have one Master File, then utilize a service like mailchimp (open
to suggestions) to send emails for updates to individual contacts.

It's important I get this done this week if possible.
At least to the point that I am waiting for replies/updates from my contact
list.

The third outcome is to figure out the email situation.
I could be wrong but I sense everything is working correctly, but 'rigged'
wrong, and I hesitate to cancel an exchange server or do something before I
know which emails are coming from which place, and if they are necessary
for proper email flow and operation.

My ultimate outcome is all my contacts are housed on Zoho, and that
everything is syncing remotely between my iPhone, my Gmail and Zoho, ( i
have an apple laptop and PC desktop).

Thank you.

Warm regards,

Heidi Simon
FundGrowProtect
Hoboken, NJ 07030
Tel: 201-647-0142
Fax: 707-281-1723

*Fund, Grow & Protect Your Business!*

*Would you benefit from increased cash flow, lower fees & revenue
generating opportunities?*

*Energy Audits & Cost Reduction Solutions / Merchant Processing Including
all major Credit & Debit Cards, Check Guarantee, ACH & Remote Deposit, Gift
& Loyalty Programs, Cash Advance, & ATMs *

*Do you know how Identity Theft can impact your employees and the
productivity of your business? **Identity Theft Protection Solutions*

Confidentiality Notice: This message is intended exclusively for the
individual(s) to whom it is addressed.  This communication may contain
information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential or otherwise
legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the named addressee, you
are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message
or any part of it.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by replying to this email, and delete all
copies of this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

*P **Think of the environment** - Do You Really Need to Print This Email?**
*