[Fredslist] Friends resume

Jeffrey Spiegel jtscpa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 09:45:33 EST 2013

Good morning Tribe,

I am sending out the resume of a friend of our family who is a very bright,
ambitious young man who is just graduating from the George Washington
University School of Business Masters program with some very good
experience.

Dmitry Zhukov is a business development professional with 10+ years of
Fortune 500 client relationship experience and an MBA from The George
Washington University. Dmitry has spent his entire career in senior
client-facing roles working on global project & account management
solutions in financial services and various technology enabled businesses.
He is passionate about corporate client management, program management, and
sales. He developed, implemented and serviced multi-million dollar global
projects across the banking and IT sectors while managing global teams to
compel action. Dmitry is seeking senior level enterprise business
development & program management opportunities in the NY metro area.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jeff
Jeffrey T. Spiegel, C.P.A.
119 Paddington Circle