[Fredslist] Join Me on March 2

Nancy Schess NSchess at kleinzelman.com
Fri Jan 11 19:40:26 EST 2013

Please join me as our very own Laurel Scarr-Konel is honored on Saturday night, March 2nd at 7:30pm at Crest Hollow Country Club, Woodbury, NY.  Laurel has been a devoted member of the board of Manetto Hill Jewish Center and is being honored for all of her hard work and dedication.

I hope that you will join me.  (It would be great to have a Gotham table!)  Attached are details on how to sign-up for what will certainly be a great event. Please make sure to indicate you want to be seated with me!

(Journal opportunities are also available.  Details attached).

Any questions, please let me know.

Nancy B. Schess, Esq.

Partner

Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP

Representing Management in Labor/Employment Law for Over 30 Years

485 Madison Avenue

New York, New York 10022

T:  212-935-6020 x219

F:  212-753-8101